Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Evil is...

Taking low-carb options off the menu at Coffee Bean!

What gives?Are the people in Coffee Bean determined to make their customers fat? And I even tried to get them to make the sandwich for me WITHOUT the bread, just so temptation wouldn't be in my way.

And they refused. You can pay more to add smoked salmon, you can pay more to have more chicken, but you can't pay less to not have bread, and you can't even pay the SAME PRICE, and have them not give you the bread.

ARE THE PEOPLE IN COFFEE BEAN ON A WARPATH TO MAKE US ALL CARBOHOLICS?

I now will have to pay the standard price for a sandwich at coffee bean, and then take the bread home for my dog. Which works about as well as putting me in front of chocolate cake and telling me to just take one BITE!

Waistline will not be pleased with this.

No comments: