Friday, September 05, 2008

Abracadabra - Theobroma!

Walked past Oriel's spot in BSV today and saw the fit-up has been postered over. It looks like the new tenant in BSV occupying the prime Feng Shui spot that Bakerzin previously occupied is Theobroma, the chocolate lounge.


I haven't tried their place in 1 Utama (once you've eaten Michael Cuizel's chocolate, really, nothing below that makes the cut). But I suppose now that it's in BSV, I might just have no excuse not to try it.

Although I have to say, the 2-3 times I've walked past the outlet in 1 Utama and have not been moved or inclined to venture in or buy the chocolate. Something about the cellophane wrap just makes me think - ugh. No respectable Maison Du Chocolat would allow their product to be wrapped in cellophane surely?


Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge is crap la. I had the hot chocolate the other day, hmm...a bit nicer than Cadbury's only. Max Brenner in Singapore, with their chocolate Suckao and super thick hot chocolates, is worlds apart. Now that Bakerzin has closed down, where am I going to get my Valrhona fix in KL. Sigh.