Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Day 25: almost there...

Tomorrow, my Krispy Kreme order, flown in from HK, will be delivered. Which has gotten me into thinking: this means, that really, I can't be 'off' the diet per-se. Got to sort of stick to it and be good.

They say the 2nd time around is a charm. Doing round two of Phase 1 has definitely not been as hard as doing it the first time (no crazy 2 hour exercise every other day for starters). I am a bit nervous about moving to the next phase, especially with my KK order arriving courtesy of Bro...but well, I guess I have to move on at some point. I certainly don't want to be drinking protein shakes and eating egg whites all my life! (I'm sure that's the point of the Guru's wellness philosophy but sometimes, a little too much wellness is...just too much).

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Meanwhile, I think I have taken to this blogging thing quite seriously. Have got another blog on Food Sense (I think I'll reserve this one for the good things I have to say about food). Check it out.

In the meantime, I am sure the countdown to the end of the strict phase of my diet will not be as...taxing as the last time wherein I couldn't sleep and literally dreamt of food the whole night. And I'm allowing myself to drink coffee again so...

No comments: