Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 10: Dem Double Digits

THE LIGHT...IS COMING...

Okay, so my mother made bread and butter pudding today. Not tempted. (she's got some in the freezer for me come TUESDAY!)

So there's tons of leftover fish curry and curried brinjals from last night's little function at the house. Not quite tempted.

I see the light. And I am not budging till I get there.

At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

The exercise hill is another thing altogether. Today was supposed to be a 2 hour day but I simply could not face it. Tu Lan Syndrome was coming back to haunt me. So I decided to give myself the day off. I could hear Mr Kirsch tsk-tsking but the old body simply was not willing to trudge to the gym.

I ended up logging in my time in the evening with zero guilt.

I'm logging in the appointments for Tuesday - it's going to be a veritable day of no work, and mostly eating and no gyming...

I am feeling some trepidations at getting to the end. After buying Mr Kirsch's next book, the Ultimate New York Diet, I am convinced that putting the weight back on is going to be so easy unless I keep up the diet (which I intend to - the modified Phase 2 of it) and the exercise keeps up. And honestly, after 14 days of gastronomic solitary confinement...I just hope I don't eat it all back on Tuesday!...

Day 11...here we come...

No comments: